« All Events
October 2019: Vegetarianism and the RD’s Role in Food Sustainability
October 22, 2019 @ 6:00 pm
- Speaker: Dori Coetzee, MS, RDN, LD
- Title: Vegetarianism and the RD's Role in Food Sustainability
- Date: Tuesday, October 22nd, 2019
- Sign-in & Network: 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm
- Time of Meeting: 6:30 pm
- Location: George | Coffee + Provisions: 462 Houston Street, Coppell, TX 75019
- CPE Provided: 1
- Limited Seating: 30 people | Please RSVP at [email protected]
- Other Details:
- Registered Dietitian Dori Coetzee will be sharing her wealth of knowledge on Vegetarianism and the RD’s Role in Food Sustainability. Dori is the state representative for the Texas Vegetarian DPG and the secretary for the National Vegetarian DPG. Dori’s realistic and practical view of how we all can play a part in contributing to food sustainability is upheld by years of experience in the field and evidence based research.
- Light Refreshments will be Provided
- Don't Forget to Bring Reusable Cups!